Module Two: How can we make our service more Father Inclusive
Work through the instructions below for module two:
1. Open the link to Module Two – you will need access to YouTube as this is a YouTube clip.
2. Watch Module Two from beginning to end before taking notes.
3. Watch Module Two a second time and take notes of specific information that is relevant to your service/ program / practices.
4. Work through the specified workplace activity outlined at the end of Module One
5. Discuss with your manager / team the benefits of working through the Father Inclusive Practice Online Training Program
Look and apply what you have learnt in module two to your own situation and see how you can improve your engagement with Fathers.
In this activity you will be working through a checklist.
1. Open the Father Inclusive Practice Checklist and print a copy of the check list .
2. Work though the checklist to find out how your programs and organisation are father inclusive.
3. Encourage other members of your organisation to complete the checklist.
4. Review findings of each checklist completed at a team meeting and discuss what changes need to be made to make your programs and organisation more Father Inclusive.
Additional support for this Module is available from Family Worker Training + Development Programme at email@example.com
You have successfully completed Module Two. Please click here to return to the main page and to select another module