Module Three: What skills are of benefit when working with Fathers.
Work through the instructions below for module three:
Open the link to Module Three – you will need access to YouTube as this is a YouTube clip.
Watch Module Three from beginning to end before taking notes.
Watch Module Three a second time and take notes of specific information that is relevant to your service/ program / practices.
Work through the specified workplace activity outlined at the end of Module One
Discuss with your manager / team the benefits of working through the Father Inclusive Practice Online Training Program
Look and apply what you have learned in module three to your own situation and see how you can improve your engagement with Fathers.
In this activity you will look at your strengths and skills to be Father Inclusive.
1. Create 2 or 3 case studies that are typical of the work of your organisation.
2. Each case study should be about a family with children and that has a father involved.
3. Review the case study using the information and skills outlined in modules 1 – 3 to see how you your programs and organisation is currently addressing father inclusive practice.
4. Reflect on what could your organisation and programs do differently to be more father inclusive when working with families and children.
5. Share your findings with your team and your organisational leaders.
Additional support for this Module is available from Family Worker Training + Development Programme at
You have successfully completed Module Three. Please click here to return to the main page and to select another module.