Training Membership is now open for the 2017/2018 financial year.
Our registration fees are the same as last year and we remain committed to delivering local and affordable training to the highest quality that is responsive to your needs.
All new members joining in the month of June will have membership benefits from 1st June 2017 to 30th June 2018.
Training Membership and Association Membership.
- Annual Membership runs from the 1 July to the 30 June.
- You can join at any time during the year.
- Training Membership is open to any organisation or individual working with families, individuals and communities.
- Training Membership allows a member organisation to send their workers to a variety of training events at ‘SPECIAL MEMBER PRICES’.
FWT+DP now offers ‘Application for Training Membership‘ and payment online. You can also choose to apply to be a member when registering for a workshop. Click here to apply online.
Alternatively to apply to become a Training Member, please complete the Application for membership form and submit with payment to FWT+DP.
- Association Members can have opportunities for active participation and involvement in the organisation.
- Association Membership applications will be submitted to the FWT+DP board for approval.
If you wish to become a member of Family Worker Training + Development Programme Incorporation’s Association please complete the
Association Membership Application form and submit to email firstname.lastname@example.org with payment.
Association Membership Renewal form can be used to renew Association Membership for existing Association Members. Please contact the FWT+DP Office on 9620 6172 or email email@example.com. if you have any questions.
Good Reasons to become a member of Family Worker Training + Development Programme
1. Special rates to attend workshops.
2. Training is delivered locally for workers in Western Sydney/Nepean areas
3. Access ‘member specials’ i.e. sponsorships to other events not provided by FWT+DP
4. Our training is still amazing value for money
If you would like more information about membership, please contact our office on (02) 9620 6172