Position Available – Now Recruiting, Apply Now!
Aboriginal Child, Youth and Family Strategy (ACYFS) Learning & Development Project Worker
• Hours: 16 hours per week
• Fixed Term: June 2020 with possibility of extension (subject to funding)
• Award: SCHADS Award, Level 5 plus some above Award conditions
• Requirements: This is one of two designated Aboriginal worker positions at FWT+DP
Being Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander are genuine occupational qualifications and are authorised under Section14(d) and Section 31(2h) of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1977.
The main activities of the ACYFS Learning and Development Project are to:
• Build and maintain relationships with ACYFS funded and other Aboriginal workers across the Greater Western Sydney region to identify and respond to current and ongoing professional development needs.
• Identify, research, develop, promote and deliver flexible learning and development activities and resources that are culturally appropriate and informed by local Aboriginal workers.
• Resource, support and promote Koori Yarn Up sessions.
• Undertake programme evaluation and reporting.
To learn more about this position, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close on Friday 24th of March at 5:00PM
Presentations/Resources from the 2017 Leading Practice Conference are now available to download.